Manager, Paid Social Marketing
Los Angeles, CA
Our Client in LA is hiring a Paid Social guru to lead their growing acquisition marketing division! The Manager will be instrumental in driving customer growth and acquisition across paid social channels.
This Manager will be data-driven (#LowCPAs), creative and have the ability to examine how performance-driven social advertising content differs from other aspects of digital marketing. Ideal candidates will know the ins and outs of buying on social platforms, how to stay on top of the ever-changing trends and features and creating/execute testing plans.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee and manage growing paid social acquisition marketing team
- Evaluate, analyze and execute strategies for paid campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat to continue to drive growth in new membership and optimize our target CPA
- Organize weekly strategy sessions and creative brainstorms with the team and establish streamlined campaign execution
- Stay ahead of social product developments and changes in audience behaviour in social media to improve ways to maximise engagement
- Work cross-functionally with members of the marketing and in-house creative team to ensure best practice is being applied to content developed specifically for social
- Provide weekly and monthly growth metrics and consumer feedback to senior members of the marketing and leadership team
- Identify and report issues, patterns and trends in consumer feedback and behavior
- Explore new ways of engaging with users, creating test plans to improve content, copy, creative, and experience
- 6+ years managing results-oriented customer acquisition campaigns across various media channels, specifically Facebook ad buying
- At least 3 years experience managing and mentoring a team
- Expert knowledge in paid social media advertising, specifically Facebook and Instagram
- Proven ability managing and efficiently optimizing $1M+ monthly budgets
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Agile and able to manage competing priorities
- Highly technical, data driven, and creative
- Ability to not only report on data but use it to tell a story & make timely decisions
- Willingness and desire to roll up your sleeves and execute on paid marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Thrives in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment
Director of Marketing Recruitment
Tami is the director of marketing recruitment and specializes in working with her clients nationally to place top candidates in the marketing, analytics and sales roles. She lives the company motto of “The Right Person is Everything” and has sourced and placed high-caliber talent with that thought in mind.
Before devoting her work to bringing the “Right” companies and candidates together, Tami spent 18+ years in leadership roles in sales, marketing and customer relations positions herself. Tami has transitioned her experience to a very-results driven, personalized successful recruiting career. She takes great pride in gaining a complete understanding of a client’s corporate culture, vision and goals in order to find the best matched candidates, creating a new opportunity for both. Tami is a customer-focused results-driven professional with an equal focus on business development and hiring exceptional talent. She works across all industries with multi-channel retailers, e-commerce, agencies, CPG companies, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, etc.
Tami also has a passion for community and supporting foster care programs. Her favorite quote is “Attitudes are contagious, Is yours worth catching?” At least once a month you can find her front row at her favorite concert, sometimes twice!