Manager, Business and Digital Analytics
Mettawa, IL US
In this role, you'll be responsible for delivering analysis, insights, and recommendations to Marketing leaders to drive increased performance and efficiency of targeted advertising touchpoints and new digital initiatives. You'll use your knowledge of digital and non-digital channels and relevant data to identify trends in performance and build a narrative around appropriate strategic and tactical adjustments. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven individual that is never satisfied with the status quo and is eager to let their curiosity and can-do attitude expand the limits of bio-pharmaceutical brand delivery. You will be expected to partner with Brand and Sales Leadership to align Marketing strategies and key priorities while supporting the current and future portfolio. A successful candidate must be able to meaningfully communicate insights and information to a broad group of stakeholders through exceptional oral and written communication.
- Translate brand objectives into analysis design and supports opportunity assessment through use and understanding of multiple data assets
- Designs measurement plans, KPIs, and dashboards for campaigns to track campaign reach and efficacy, measure use case lift and incrementaly
- Designs and implements experimental testing against marketing channels including consulting on sample size, treatment/control selection, estimating duration to reach significance, evaluating cost/benefit, and defining success criteria.
- Executes data measurement processes and analysis that feed into KPIs and dashboards
- Reports campaign impact up to Digital lead and Brand marketer for iteration to pod and brand strategies
- Collaborates closely with content engine and omnichannel excellence members to iterate on campaign based on data measurement findings
- Develops expertise across platforms and channels to enable measurement of campaign efficacy including social, paid search, and programmatic
- Ability to combine and interpret signals from multiple data sources with a solid understanding of various metrics leveraged by Marketing.
- Ability to effectively communicate results of complex analytical approaches and influence action to improve brand and portfolio performance.
- Ability to evaluate statistically modeled outputs for reliability, validity, and predictability
- Experience with analytical modeling using traditional tools (e.G., Excel, Alteryx, etc.)
- Experience with reporting/visualization (e.G., Tableau, Qlik Sense, etc.)
- Extensive hand's-on experience and fluency in coding SQL (BigQuery, Hue, SQL Assistant, etc.)
- Experience with statistical testing (e.G., t-tests, ANOVA)
- Bachelor's Degree required, with a concentration in marketing/sales/quantitative analysis preferred (degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics or similar preferred).
- Experience measuring the impact of marketing tactics across at least 2 of the following: CRM, digital, web, and mass media.
- This position requires 4-6 years of relevant experience in quantitative analysis of sales and marketing information and the use of this information in the development of business plans and strategies. It also requires strong leadership skills and a proven ability to work closely and effectively with all corporate functions and senior management.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must exhibit proficiency commensurate with grade in the following competencies: anticipate future needs, build collaborative partnerships, design and implement innovative solutions, demystify complex information, communicate insights and solutions, and coach for greater team effectiveness.
Meet Your Recruiter
President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”