Highly visible role - day shift with opportunity for promotion.
Maintains systems and equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts; supervising staff.
Supervises a team of maintenance technicians.
Work closely with other departments regarding production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolves problems.
Meets maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
Evaluates functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment.
Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
Improves function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment
Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations.
- Associates Degree or Technical Certificate (or equivalent experience).
- 3-5 years relevant maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Thorough understanding of required support for maintaining utility function, such as various refrigeration, ammonia, boilers, HVAC, PLC controls, electrical troubleshooting.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on PM Systems and Microsoft Applications.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Manufacturing Recruitment
Recruitment professional since 1983, Mary is the first associate of the firm since its inception. Through her many years of experience, she has developed long-lasting professional relationships and has developed an extraordinary network within the food manufacturing industries. Graduate of Hilbert College.