Buffalo, NY 14222
Our client, a major trucking & manufacturing company in WNY and with regional destinations is in need of a solid Maintenance Manager with 5 + years experience including the following;
- A demonstrated background from a transportation company and/ or manufacturing facility that includes -
- Supervising 5 + mechanical personnel; also experience and knowledge with FMSCR.
- Direct the maintenance department and all contracted services. Experience with J-PRO, PTT, Cummins Insite, Eaton Transmissions, and Meritor Diagnotic software preferred. Also should know about Hydraulic systems for trucks, walking floor, dump, and roll off trailers and understand the importance of tire management.
- OSHA and HAZMET training recommended.
- Through knowledge of operations, repair and the transportation field is a major plus.
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to interface with other departments.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to coordinate all maintenance activities for the company and its transportation departments.
- All scheduling, training, and all personnel matters within the department.
- Experience with J-PRO, PTT, Cummins Insite, Eaton Transmissions, and Meritor Diagnostic software.
- Must also know about Hydraulic systems for trucks, walking floor, dump, and roll off trailers.
- Needs to understand the importance of tire management.
Recruitment professional since 1970 with disciplines in accounting / finance, construction management and banking, manufacturing, and human resources. He started in the business with AFCO Personnel Services in 1970 and after two years was appointed manager and then managing partner. Joe merged AFCO Personnel Services in 1983 at which time he and Mike DeBellis founded DeBellis & Catherine Associates. Joe attended SUNY at Buffalo studying liberal arts and sociology. He was active with the Niagara Falls & Buffalo Chamber of Commerce, executive committee for the Porter Cup amateur golf tournament and was on the St. Mary's Hospital Foundation Board of Directors. He is currently an active member with the Williamsville Rotary Club.