Loyalty Marketing Manager
Multi-channel retailer seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to help revitalize and evolve a loyalty program to increase sales, customer engagement and profitability. This will include a new program design, brand identity, positioning as well as development and implementation of integrated marketing plan. You will work closely with cross functional teams to align and optimize a loyalty programs features and marketing strategies across the organization. Qualified individual should be a self-starter; possess strong communication; critical thinking; collaboration and decision making skills.
Responsibilities and job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead the design, development and execution of the communication strategy to deliver personalized, targeted and relevant communications throughout the customer journey
- Execute multi-channel marketing and promotional plan to support program launch and ongoing
- Partner with Creative team to redesign and elevate all brand and marketing assets to reflect new program positioning
- Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors to define functionality, data requirements, controls, and tracking to enhance the online customer experience.
- Test, learn and refine customer communications to continually optimize results and create efficiencies
- Drive innovation with new technologies & out of the box marketing ideas to drive engagement in key customer segments.
- Oversee quarterly award voucher process to ensure customer communications are delivered on time and accurately
- Define, test and implement new program benefits, experiential rewards and functionality required to increase program' s competitiveness and customer engagement
- Measure, analyze and report out on all marketing campaigns and promotions against program KPIs/Goals
- Monitor program budgets including marketing expenses and reward costs
- Provide expedient issue resolution for customers and program stakeholders and identified areas for program efficiencies
- Represent Loyalty in meetings and with cross functional teams to ensure cohesive strategy
- Bachelor' s Degree
- 5-7 years' experience in Loyalty Marketing preferred or relevant marketing discipline
- Creative problem solver that can identify patterns/challenges from disparate sources and deliver comprehensive, balanced & actionable analysis and/or solutions
- Ability to work both independently and across teams
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to voice opinions and provide recommendations in a collaborative decision-making process
- Ability to work on projects with rapidly-evolving dynamics, and flexibility to readily adapt to changing business needs with a focus on generating results
- Customer service mindset and ability to work with internal " clients” around the company
- Proactively initiates changes to improve work processes & takes responsibility beyond scope of current position
- Strong financial and business acumen. Budget management experience
- Ability to work with ambiguity and to analyze & synthesize complex data and draw business insights
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”