IT Data and Analytics Manager
Cincinnati, OH 45202
As a Data and Analytics Manager, you are a Business Leader: you need to be an effective communicator, self-motivated, and able to drive insights into actions that improve business results. You' ll need to mine multiple sources of data, derive actionable insights, and translate complex results or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to take action to win with consumers. You will be a primary driver of delivering insights that will educate and influence key business decision-making with our Customer and Brand teams. Business knowledge, interpersonal, and communication skills are therefore a must to thrive in this multi-functional leadership team.
Looking for leaders who have graduated with a BS, MS/MBA, or PHD in Business/Management Information Systems, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Programming/Software Development, Operations Research or Statistics who have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Adept at leveraging Analytics technologies and tools for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions and actionable insights.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Experience in Client/FMCG or retail sales is preferred but open to other industries with demonstrated track record of business analytics mastery
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Data & Analytics:
- Syndicated point of sale, (" scanner") household panel data
- Operations Research modeling or specialty area of research
- Ebusiness or social media platforms
Currently looking for Data and Analytics Managers for two roles:
Data Analyst – The Role
You will deliver analytic insights in several business domains (consumer, customer, digital, etc…). With a combination of analytical expertise, data and system knowledge and business acumen, you' ll answer and anticipate critical business questions and opportunities and deliver critical insights to the business in ways that make significant impacts to the business. You' ll leverage data visualization (Spotfire), and analytic tools (R, SAS, JMP, Python, etc) to grasp the business building insights in our mountains of data.
Trade Spend Analyst – The Role
You will leverage multiple data sources (financial, POS, marketing, promotional) to understand the impact our in-store merchandising has on business results at a granular level. A level of understanding of Price & Promotion data is also important to identify cases where the data needs to be adjusted or can be used directly from the source. You will use these learnings to make recommendations back to key stakeholders that will influence short and long term strategies to drive efficiency and growth in our business. You' ll leverage data visualization (KNIME, Spotfire), and analytic tools (R, Python, Java, etc.) to grasp the business building insights in our mountains of data.
Director of Marketing Recruitment
Courtney has worked in the recruitment industry since 2013 and is currently the director of marketing recruitment. She specializes in placing candidates within e-commerce, digital marketing, analytics, CRM, loyalty marketing, and sales/account management positions across various industries nationwide. By working to develop close relationships, she is able to effectively match the right candidates with the right clients, and as a valued resource to both parties throughout the process. Her favorite thing about recruiting is hearing how candidates have found success and career growth within their new companies.
Before recruiting, she worked in digital marketing, specializing in search engine marketing. She holds an MBA from Canisius College and a bachelor’s degree from Niagara University, where she also played Division 1 soccer.
- Hobbies: Baking - creating artwork on cookies, playing soccer and, of course, spending time with my crazy Goldendoodle Winston. Biggest addiction: chocolate chip cookies & cheese