Human Resources Manager
West Hollywood, CA
Our client, a company in the consumer goods health/wellness space, is looking for an HR Generalist. This is a great opportunity to make an impact on processes and be a part of a growing company.
- Define and manage recruitment processes
- Create and manage onboarding processes
- Ensure company cultural values are supported throughout the recruitment process
- Ensure handbook is updated to law and consistent with company values
- Assist and resolve employee queries and issues
- Manage open enrollment, 401K sign up, and benefits
- Oversee contractor agency management
- HR Recordkeeping (offer letters, contracts, etc.)
- Ensure policies are fair, legal, and consistent with values
- Implement disciplinary actions with senior management, ensuring processes are fair and legal
- Manage interview processes including advertising, candidate screening, and tracking the process.
- 4-6 years of experience within human resources function
- Bachelors degree
- Strong knowledge of California Employment Law
Director of Marketing Recruitment
Courtney has worked in the recruitment industry since 2013 and is currently the director of marketing recruitment. She specializes in placing candidates within e-commerce, digital marketing, analytics, CRM, loyalty marketing, and sales/account management positions across various industries nationwide. By working to develop close relationships, she is able to effectively match the right candidates with the right clients, and as a valued resource to both parties throughout the process. Her favorite thing about recruiting is hearing how candidates have found success and career growth within their new companies.
Before recruiting, she worked in digital marketing, specializing in search engine marketing. She holds an MBA from Canisius College and a bachelor’s degree from Niagara University, where she also played Division 1 soccer.
- Hobbies: Baking - creating artwork on cookies, playing soccer and, of course, spending time with my crazy Goldendoodle Winston. Biggest addiction: chocolate chip cookies & cheese