La Plata, MD
The Visual Graphic Designer must have an eye for detail, yet capable of seeing the big picture and contributing to the success of the overall marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to develop designs that align with brand guidelines as well as adapt to evolving marketing initiatives. This position requires a graphic artist who is up for conceptual challenges and tight deadlines in a fun yet fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for maintaining and driving brand identity standards and updated guidelines for all Retail Marketing brands.
- Think creatively and strategically to create new design concepts for traditional and digital channels. (Website, social media, mobile app, digital displays, print collateral, signage, videos). Examples include: Design web banners and elements to support customer websites; store signage.
- Execute creative branding of new products, promotions and packaging to drive engagement with target customer base.
- Manages brand assets within library and updates with assets that add value to internal users.
- Develops photography briefs for branding and social assets and oversees execution of photoshoots to ensure assets are obtained in line with objectives
- Video production support to include storyboarding, video shoot, pre-production and post production editing
- Support conferences with graphical themed elements for the various print and digital collateral.
- Develop multimedia presentations in support of marketing customer, community and employee engagement efforts.
- Present and communicate creative ideas to gain feedback and drive final approval.
- Ensures quality of execution of final output through mock-ups, design checks and oversight over final output to deliver best output.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Visual Communication, Graphic Design, Interactive Design, or a related field preferred
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience.
- Deep Knowledge of modern design applications
- A passion for creative and responsible social design
- Must have a deep understanding of design principles including composition, visual hierarchy, color and typography
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- You must be able to articulate your design decisions and what problems they are solving
- Advocate for great design through constructive critiques
- A creative, clean and sensible style that is flexible
- Experienced with web, video, and print design. Mobile experience a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A solid portfolio of design projects that highlight outstanding design in several mediums
Director of Marketing Recruitment
Courtney has worked in the recruitment industry since 2013 and is currently the director of marketing recruitment. She specializes in placing candidates within e-commerce, digital marketing, analytics, CRM, loyalty marketing, and sales/account management positions across various industries nationwide. By working to develop close relationships, she is able to effectively match the right candidates with the right clients, and as a valued resource to both parties throughout the process. Her favorite thing about recruiting is hearing how candidates have found success and career growth within their new companies.
Before recruiting, she worked in digital marketing, specializing in search engine marketing. She holds an MBA from Canisius College and a bachelor’s degree from Niagara University, where she also played Division 1 soccer.
- Hobbies: Baking - creating artwork on cookies, playing soccer and, of course, spending time with my crazy Goldendoodle Winston. Biggest addiction: chocolate chip cookies & cheese