Financial Planning & Analysis
Buffalo, NY 14228
- Growth planning (products, markets) - Perform analytics to identify growth opportunities across markets and products and tie to regional manufacturing capacity
- Market Analytics - Use dtaa from outside partners and internal sources to estimate retail sell through and shifting consumer demand to support timely operational adjustments
- Competitive intelligence - Track market share and competitive developments to inform business strategy
- M&A - Conduct Analysis and market screens as needed to support evaluation of targets
- Pricing - Support market-based pricing development and ongoing monitoring/analytics across channels
- Analyzes records of presentation and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred to project future revenue and expenses
- Identify issues and risks, create hypotheses and execute analysis; translate data into meaningful insights; present recommendations to key decision makers
- Assists in preparation of special studies, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts
- Advises management on matters, such as effective use of resources and assumptions underlying budget forecasts
- Serves as the point person for M&A project activities for due diligence and integration.
Director of Corporate Recruiting
Andrew has worked in the recruitment industry since 2014, primarily within the accounting and financial services field. With previous experience working for one of the largest privately held staffing agencies in the United States, Andrew gained experience in B2B sales, talent management and the sourcing and recruiting of local professionals.
In terms of Andrew’s educational background, he graduated from Saint Bonaventure University with a bachelor’s degree in business marketing. He joined the DeBellis, Catherine & Morreale team in the beginning of 2018 as the director of corporate recruiting, where his primary focus is within the Buffalo market. He strives to build strong, long-lasting relationships with both candidates and clients by matching talented professionals with local industry leaders. His recruiting experience ranges among multiple professional disciplines, specifically within the retail, financial services and manufacturing sectors.
- Andrew enjoys spending time with his friends and family, golfing and travelling in his spare time.