Buffalo, NY 14222
- Responsible for completion of weekly reports to external users such as Sales Flash and 13-week cash forecast
- Analyze and report customer and product line profitability
- Compile and Distribute weekly Sales reporting
- Support Sales in the Monthly Demand Planning cycle
- Responsible for the monthly financial forecasting and reporting processes
- Review monthly and year-to-date financial performance against budget and prior year and provide reports to senior management that include meaningful variance, trend analysis and metrics to assist in decision making
- Prepare monthly financial reporting to each Leadership Team Member
- Analyze monthly financial results and prepare reports for CEO/CFO
- Prepare reports and analysis for the Board of Directors presentations to support review of financial results and projections
Director of Corporate Recruiting
Andrew has worked in the recruitment industry since 2014, primarily within the accounting and financial services field. With previous experience working for one of the largest privately held staffing agencies in the United States, Andrew gained experience in B2B sales, talent management and the sourcing and recruiting of local professionals.
In terms of Andrew’s educational background, he graduated from Saint Bonaventure University with a bachelor’s degree in business marketing. He joined the DeBellis, Catherine & Morreale team in the beginning of 2018 as the director of corporate recruiting, where his primary focus is within the Buffalo market. He strives to build strong, long-lasting relationships with both candidates and clients by matching talented professionals with local industry leaders. His recruiting experience ranges among multiple professional disciplines, specifically within the retail, financial services and manufacturing sectors.
- Andrew enjoys spending time with his friends and family, golfing and travelling in his spare time.