Field Sales Representative
Central or Eastern, MA US
Lead the sales efforts in Central and Eastern Massachusetts for a diesel engine equipment company that puts a focus on employee career development and offer a generous ESOP plan.
You will be integral in developing new customer accounts along with nurturing and growing the existing client base through promoting, selling, and supporting company product lines.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will get to know customers needs and determine how company products can best serve them and continually advise them with inventory, service, and new products.
- You'll plan and organize customer visits, sales strategies, and work to establish strong relationships with key decision makers on all accounts.
- Achieve sales and performance goals all while conducting business in an ethical manner.
What You'll Need for Success:
- Prior experience in truck, automotive, or parts industry;Diesel background is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of selling techniques and ability to speak the customer language and build relationships.
- You will need a valid state driver's license in a satisfactory driving record.
- You will need to live in one of the following counties: Barnstable, Bristol, Hampden, Hampshire, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk, or Worcester.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director, National Recruiter
Peggy joined our staff in 2020 bringing 15 years of recruiting experience, and 20+ years of solid experience to the DCM team! In addition to her degree in Marketing from SUNY Alfred State, she has a demonstrated history in successful placements in the areas of Marketing, Legal, Human Resources, Medical, Accounting/Finance and Engineering. Peggy prides herself on working tirelessly to help clients and candidates alike find a great fit for their businesses and careers. Taking her passion for recruitment outside of the workplace, Peggy has used her volunteer time to speak at local colleges to help student-candidates early on in their careers with critical skills for future success such as guidance on creating a solid resume, conducting a successful job search, and the all-important interview preparation.
When not working hard recruiting, Peggy enjoys traveling and exploring new places, gardening, and baking.