Email Marketing Specialist
We look to hire great people that are honest, unselfish, and get things done and are currently looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator to help expand our brand and content marketing efforts across email, mobile SMS, push notifications, and user-generated content. The position offers the right candidate an exciting and challenging opportunity. We are looking for a critical thinker who can also roll up their sleeves and get things done.
The Email Marketing Coordinator will work in a demanding, fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will join a dynamic content marketing team and have a significant impact on the continued success of the organization.
The Email Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the planning and execution of the email marketing program at Rugs Direct. The role will also be responsible for emerging marketing channels including Mobile SMS, push notifications, and user-generated content inclusive of customer reviews.
More specific responsibilities include:
- Develop campaigns, and execution of email, SMS, and push notification marketing programs.
- Collaborate with creative and marketing departments to create, deliver, and optimize best-of-class campaigns.
- Ensure designs and layouts of emails are brand-aligned, user and mobile-friendly, and follow email industry policies and best practices.
- Manage all stages of campaigns including template designs, subject lines, call-to-actions, and A/B tests.
- Continuously iterate and innovate, owning the segmentation, targeting, and emails through conversion.
- Identify target audiences and continue to grow and nurture email lists.
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Develop and present reports on successes and opportunities based on KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Degree in marketing management, advertising, communications, or similar preferred.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and Google Analytics.
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns.
- An understanding of email deliverability and operations. You should have experience with email service provider (ESP) tools and/or marketing automation platforms.
- Understanding and knowledge of email marketing journeys, nurture campaigns, and customer-retention campaigns.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”