Ecommerce Marketing Manager
New York, NY
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the high growth ecommerce business. As an Ecommerce Marketing Manager, you will oversee marketing, merchandizing, media, site development, customer experience, and analytics to drive growth and deliver P&L goals.
Manage P&L, Budget and Team
- Own the North America ecommerce budget and P&L, including top line sales, operating metrics, KPIs and bottom-line targets
- Lead new ecommerce growth initiatives, leveraging both internal and external resources to expand presence in marketplaces, international markets and other emerging e-commerce platforms
- Oversee budget and performance all marketing channels across the sales funnel to ensure both growth and efficiency goals are achieved.
- Jointly own the ecommerce roadmap with the global teams to ensure the business is leveraging the best in class tools, techniques and strategies to accelerate growth.
- Create, manage and optimize the advertising & promotions budget. Manage and work with digital advertising agency, vendors and 3rd party partners to execute campaigns
- Manage and mentor the ecommerce team consisting of a Marketing Specialist and Design/Merchandizing Coordinator
Marketing campaign and channel management
- Develop the ecommerce campaign calendar including promotions and product launches based on insights, results, pop-culture events and retail calendar
- Oversee the execution of campaigns across all media channels (owned and paid media campaigns including paid search, paid social, shopping, display, email campaigns, affiliate campaigns, social media, etc), coordinating with external agencies and internal teams
- Develop new customer acquisition programs including offer, creative. And channel strategy to deliver optimal life-time vale
- Forecast and deliver on volume, costs, and revenue targets for all acquisition programs
- Identify, recommend and execute strategies to drive significant increase in website traffic, conversion rates, revenue and profitability leveraging analytics and A/B site and email testing
- Leverage conventions and other industry events to promote the ecommerce site
Insights and analysis
- Overseas creation and delivery of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Provide analysis of key P&L metrics and site performance; evaluate performance with key stakeholders to share learnings and present go forward strategy to drive business
- Research industry trends, seeking opportunities to bridge gaps in business objectives, pushing the business forward to exceed financial targets
- Develop the annual budget accompanied with key strategies to deliver growth targets and KPIs
- Deliver forecasts and re-forecasts on a timely manner supported with insightsEnsure all necessary schedules and projections are updated on a timely manner to support demand planning activities
- Work closely with global operations, supply chain and logistics to ensure adequate inventory to support promotions and sales targets
- As part of the marketing team the Ecommerce manager will be required to participate in convention planning and execution
- Support other tasks assigned by supervisors
- College graduate with 4 to 6 years' experience (at least 2-4 Ecommerce)
- Proven record to driving revenue and grow volumes for a consumer products e-commerce website
- Experience with the Magento ecommerce platform or other similar platforms is a strong plus.
- Experience with P&L management
- Experience in digital marketing specifically with PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Retargeting advertising and Display advertising
- Experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Ad manager or other Media Management tools
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics platforms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Office Suite
- Creative and critical thinker with strong project management and execution skills
- Highly motivated entrepreneurial and resourceful approach
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to paint a vision/strategy, influence key stake holders and get cross-functional buy-in from partners.
- Have a good sense of humor; work needs to be fun, after all!
Director of Marketing Recruitment
Courtney has worked in the recruitment industry since 2013 and is currently the director of marketing recruitment. She specializes in placing candidates within e-commerce, digital marketing, analytics, CRM, loyalty marketing, and sales/account management positions across various industries nationwide. By working to develop close relationships, she is able to effectively match the right candidates with the right clients, and as a valued resource to both parties throughout the process. Her favorite thing about recruiting is hearing how candidates have found success and career growth within their new companies.
Before recruiting, she worked in digital marketing, specializing in search engine marketing. She holds an MBA from Canisius College and a bachelor’s degree from Niagara University, where she also played Division 1 soccer.
- Hobbies: Baking - creating artwork on cookies, playing soccer and, of course, spending time with my crazy Goldendoodle Winston. Biggest addiction: chocolate chip cookies & cheese