Ecommerce Business Analyst
The E-Commerce Business Analyst is responsible for helping to drive growth of the Company's retail e-commerce business across our Retailer.Com sites and International Marketplaces (including Amazon outside North America) by leading the day-to-day activities of these key accounts. This role will manage all product listings (content, bullets, etc.) and advertising on these platforms to ensure we're up-to-date and optimizing our sales. Additionally, the analyst will monitor competitive threats and pricing across the various retail sites and search out new ideas from products to content listing improvements. This role will report to the Retail E-Commerce Business Manager but will interface with many other members of Company Digital Business Team, a fast-moving autonomous organization within the company.
Experience and Skill Sets:
- Experience in digital marketing/merchandising, ideally in a consumer product environment
- Digitally-savvy with a passion for e-commerce businesses
- Familiarity with business and data analytics, including understanding profit margins and ROI
- Exhibits superb attention to detail
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Brings high-energy attitude and embodies perseverance in daily work
- Prior experience selling products on Amazon International Marketplaces, Walmart.Com, Home Depot.Com or EBay a plus
- Manage Company's business across Retailer.Com sites and International Marketplaces
- Oversee and maintain product listings to ensure content, imagery, pricing, and other key merchandising material is up to date
- Write bullet points and content descriptions to optimize search ranking on each relevant platform
- Research competitive listings to highlight threats and opportunities from a product, pricing, and listing/content perspective
- Manage advertising strategy and spend within specific platforms as appropriate
- Learn all aspects of the retailer portals and develop expertise with the reports and functionality contained therein
- Pitch in to help out in key areas of need that arise within the Digital Business Team
Reports To: Retail E-Commerce Business Manager
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”