E-Mail Marketing Manager
- Improve the customer experience that drives core business objectives at each stage of the customer journey through email marketing with the end goal of customer data acquisition and purchase participation.
- Clearly define and understand detailed audience target opportunities for each marketing campaign in order to optimize ROI & customer experience.
- Develop and execute strong go-to-market plans and programs across multiple digital marketing channels that best leverage available promotional tactics, digital tools and techniques and known audience motivations.
- Analyze the customer lifecycle journey to recommend, plan and implement journey based automated communications
- Optimize email strategy and results through A/B testing, segmentation & personalization to ensure a positive user experience while maximizing conversions.
- Coordinate the design and execution of email communications in cooperation and alignment with the marketing services, brand definition and experience, and planning and strategy teams, as well as team members from each individual business unit as applicable.
- Coordinates and compares results of email marketing campaigns, provides actionable insights, and adjusts accordingly.
- Ensures compliance and best practices in email marketing at all times.
- Identifies key customer data-points and ensures that all data is being collected, connected, and properly stored in CRM system.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years' experience in Email Marketing with hands-on use of an ESP (SalesForce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget, Emma, Campaigner, etc.).
- Experience with A/B testing, customer segmentation, and personalization
- Database marketing experience
- Experience with customer journey mapping a plus
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Solid understanding of CRM and experience with CRM strategy
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills an absolute must
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Ability to be independent yet collaborative and team-oriented while possessing strong leadership skills
- Ability to uncover actionable insights from quantitative analysis
- Strong project management skills required
- Drive and commitment to exceed goals in a high-pressure work environment
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities and project deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail; commitment to providing high quality work
- Strong computer skills required
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…