Director of Operations
Seeking a Director of Operations for a growing, business in the real estate/building industry.
- Develop 1, 3 and 5-year company business plans. Create the required structure to meet plan objectives and goals.
- Gather reports from individual departments and compile for review and analysis.
- Consult and assist preparers in developing and approving annual operating budgets.
- Conduct regular corporate performance meetings based on report findings.
- Develop a list of strategies for each department to improve its operations through benchmarking and proper goal setting.
- Set transparent objectives that are clearly and effectively communicated to support execution.
- Develop an organizational culture that employees take pride in leading to employee satisfaction, dedication and longevity.
- Design procedures which create ownership and buy-in.
- Create an environment in which employees encourage one another thus creating a positive culture.
- Encourage effective and positive criticism/feedback for the overall good.
- Ensure proper recruitment, training, and selection for all staffing requirements.
- Establish goals and carryout personal development reviews.
- Set and approve compensation plans for all employees.
Enhance and maintain positive employee relations and employee engagement through:
- Facilitating open and honest communication among employees and between staff and management.
- Produce objectives that are clearly and effectively communicated company wide and kept " visiblea to support clarity and execution of activities, policies and practices.
- Coordinating employee team building activities.
- Ensure that all employee benefit programs are procured, administered and maintained within a proper, legally-compliant framework, and in a cost-effective manner. Research alternative benefit structures, pricing and vendors.
- Compile information and process weekly payroll function. Maintain fully automated system with report writer capabilities.
- Develop and maintain human resources' role as " internal consultanta on the legal and human aspects of employee issues.
- Provide managers with the policies, procedures, HR guidance, support and coaching necessary to effectively attain their goals and manage their departmental personnel.
- Maintain a current Employee Handbook, making revisions as necessary and communicating changes to all employees.
- Complete development of a comprehensive training (existing employees) and onboarding (new hires) program.
- Manage documents companywide with revision date and version number.
- 4-year degree in Business concentrating in Sales, Marketing, Finance. MBA preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience in business management and Human Resources.
- Experience in hiring, training and personal development programs.
- Strong business planning, analytical and conceptual skills.
- Able to develop departmental goals and best practices with measurable performance.
- Dynamic leadership ability of both people and process.
- Excellent people skills with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problems solving techniques.
- Fluent in learning software programs and utilizing them to their full potential.
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…