Director of Marketing
New York, NY
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 4-5 years of digital advertising, brand marketing, and paid acquisition experience
- Experience in brand strategy, community building, product, and social media
- Experience establishing, monitoring, and reporting on all paid marketing channel KPIs, and provide strategic recommendations based on performance metrics
- Oversee the day to day execution and optimization of performance marketing channels including PPC, SEO, affiliates, social media, content marketing, email and retargeting
- Develop new creative strategies with the aim to acquire and keep new and high-quality customers
- Be a data-driven and analytical thinker, with strong attention to detail and is excited to work in an entrepreneurial, lean & fast-growing team
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and open to wearing many hats
Director of Marketing Recruitment
Courtney has worked in the recruitment industry since 2013 and is currently the director of marketing recruitment. She specializes in placing candidates within e-commerce, digital marketing, analytics, CRM, loyalty marketing, and sales/account management positions across various industries nationwide. By working to develop close relationships, she is able to effectively match the right candidates with the right clients, and as a valued resource to both parties throughout the process. Her favorite thing about recruiting is hearing how candidates have found success and career growth within their new companies.
Before recruiting, she worked in digital marketing, specializing in search engine marketing. She holds an MBA from Canisius College and a bachelor’s degree from Niagara University, where she also played Division 1 soccer.
- Hobbies: Baking - creating artwork on cookies, playing soccer and, of course, spending time with my crazy Goldendoodle Winston. Biggest addiction: chocolate chip cookies & cheese