Director of Marketing
Our growing client is searching for a Director of Marketing to be responsible for promoting the company' s products and services through communication with a goal of optimizing the company' s market share, improve advertising efficiency, and help assist the company' s mission and values and result in outstanding customer service. This individual will develop market performance goals and implement plans which align with those goals, including; developing product positioning strategy, providing oversight of all marketing operations, and developing target markets, marketing communications, sales tools and life cycle plans in order to successfully drive business growth.
- Providing guidance and direction for all aspects of marketing including, but not limited to, Trade Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Digital Marketing, Event Marketing, Product Development, and Brand Management to the Executive Team in order to achieve profitability and results.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring strategic marketing plans that include advertising and trade promotional programs in order to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Create and manage a fiscal budget - responsible for ensuring effective control of marketing results and taking corrective action to achieve marketing objectives while operating within designated budgets. They will also be responsible for timely quarterly variance reporting based on budget to actuals.
- Structure, staff, manage and lead department effectively and efficiently based on demands to meet goals and objectives.
- Responsible for creating/updating all direct report job descriptions, having regularly scheduled direct report meetings and having annual reviews.
- Selecting, coordinate and manage advertising agencies, media organizations and marketing consultants.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer trends and needs; defining target markets, understanding the competitive landscape, identifying Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Responsibility for brand management and corporate identity, including responsibility to develop and recommend product positioning, packaging and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Bachelor' s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business.
- 5+ years knowledge and experience in marketing and sales in the USA
- Experience with progressive managerial responsibilities
- Demonstrated in-depth sales and marketing techniques and financial principles.
- Effective ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-management, internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve problems or resolve issues.
- Financial and budget management knowledge and skills.
- Experience working with marketing and advertising firms.
- Strong understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Ability to travel up to 120 days per year.
- Valid Driver' s License.
Director of Marketing Recruitment
Courtney has worked in the recruitment industry since 2013 and is currently the director of marketing recruitment. She specializes in placing candidates within e-commerce, digital marketing, analytics, CRM, loyalty marketing, and sales/account management positions across various industries nationwide. By working to develop close relationships, she is able to effectively match the right candidates with the right clients, and as a valued resource to both parties throughout the process. Her favorite thing about recruiting is hearing how candidates have found success and career growth within their new companies.
Before recruiting, she worked in digital marketing, specializing in search engine marketing. She holds an MBA from Canisius College and a bachelor’s degree from Niagara University, where she also played Division 1 soccer.
- Hobbies: Baking - creating artwork on cookies, playing soccer and, of course, spending time with my crazy Goldendoodle Winston. Biggest addiction: chocolate chip cookies & cheese