Director of Ecommerce
Great Neck, NY
Our client, a fast-growing small company is looking for a hands-on Director of Ecommerce.
Join a company which Inc 500 has qualified as one of the fastest growing in the US. We are experts in E-commerce with a deep focus on technology and innovation. Our president has given numerous talks at IRCE, E-tail etc. On the importance of branding and how a small privately held company has grown in the last 8 years through constant innovation.
Our corporate office is located on Long Island just a few steps from public transportation. The company is growing rapidly and is looking for a senior level individual who can help us keep up with our marketing demands while also expanding the brand into additional national and international markets.
This individual will be responsible for senior level decision-making and day-to-day management of all Ecommerce and marketing functions. This position will be directly responsible for increasing E-commerce revenue, merchandising, content updates, site performance/maintenance, email marketing and digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Affiliate, Retargeting) strategy and execution with an emphasis on driving sales, customer acquisition and site conversion. It will be important for the person in this position to drive Ecommerce sales growth in all categories and businesses while understanding and maintaining our brand positioning and providing our customers with a luxury shopping experience.
There is a lot of room for growth for the right individual.
· Overseeing growth and management of all aspects of the E-commerce business including planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, web analytics and web technologies
· Establishing and driving a merchandising strategy with a product assortment that maximizes revenues, including oversight on planning, product imagery, promotions, cross selling/upselling, product copy, etc.
· Driving execution of seasonal content and merchandising calendars to ensure freshness, relevancy, and the appropriate balance of brand storytelling and commerce
· Overseeing digital marketing strategies to drive targeted traffic to the website and increase conversion, including email, PPC, SEO, retargeting, social media, advertising, affiliates, etc.
· Growing customer database through acquisition campaigns, brand partnerships, and other strategies
· Keeping current with the latest E-Commerce trends and technology to drive innovation and stay ahead of competition
· Owning the E-Commerce budget and P&L while delivering on specific KPI' s
· 5+ years' progressive experience in Ecommerce, marketing or other relevant functions
· Third party marketplace experience, specifically dealing with Amazon, is preferred
· Strong analytical mindset, including experience with A/B Testing and conversion optimization
· Experience with the luxury, consumer goods, or retail sector is strongly preferred
· Experience in digital marketing tools including ESPs, SEM and Google Analytics
· Advanced email marketing knowledge, including familiarity with Bronto, Listrak, or other similar companies
· Excellent analytical, strategic thinking and communication skills
· Self-starter with proven ability to work cross-functionally
· Managerial experience is preferred
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”