Director of Digital Marketing
Base will be in the $115k
- 3--5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Director
- 5-7 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- In-depth knowledge of modern B2B marketing and digital marketing channels
- Expert knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in a variety of digital technologies, especially analytics tools
- Working knowledge of web design & development best practices
- Must be data-driven and have the ability to provide examples of past successes Has a demonstrable track record of working successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Solution-oriented critical thinker that is innovative and inventive about their work
- Collaborative and congenial team player
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to pivot and change as required
- Proactive thinker with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with companies in HR, HR Technologies and/or Staffing Industries is strongly preferred, but not required.
- B.S. In Marketing, Communications or a technical discipline
Director of Marketing Recruitment
Tami is the director of marketing recruitment and specializes in working with her clients nationally to place top candidates in the marketing, analytics and sales roles. She lives the company motto of “The Right Person is Everything” and has sourced and placed high-caliber talent with that thought in mind.
Before devoting her work to bringing the “Right” companies and candidates together, Tami spent 18+ years in leadership roles in sales, marketing and customer relations positions herself. Tami has transitioned her experience to a very-results driven, personalized successful recruiting career. She takes great pride in gaining a complete understanding of a client’s corporate culture, vision and goals in order to find the best matched candidates, creating a new opportunity for both. Tami is a customer-focused results-driven professional with an equal focus on business development and hiring exceptional talent. She works across all industries with multi-channel retailers, e-commerce, agencies, CPG companies, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, etc.
Tami also has a passion for community and supporting foster care programs. Her favorite quote is “Attitudes are contagious, Is yours worth catching?” At least once a month you can find her front row at her favorite concert, sometimes twice!