Director of CRM
Overland Park, KS
My client, a growing financial services company, is looking for a Director of CRM to take the product team to the next level. In this position, you'll collaborate with business unit stakeholders, marketing and analytics teams to identify new portfolio lifecycle management solutions. You'll be responsible for supporting an integrated, comprehensive program to manage our lines of business by delivering data-driven strategies that will maximize the profitability of our lending products and other customer-focused business initiatives. The Director of CRM will lead the development of annual plans targeting business objectives that include (but aren't limited to) account retention, spending targets, balance targets, profitability targets, and lifecycle management.
A day in the life...
- Develop and recommend innovative strategies that maximize the cardholder base through improved retention, enhanced market share and increased program profitability
- Design program and benefit enhancements to drive customer loyalty
- Develop integrated marketing strategies for the company credit products covering in-store marketing, direct mail, email, digital, social, text, and statement communications
- Prepare segmented communication strategies to retain, increase card usage and build loyalty among existing cardholders
- Recommend, where appropriate, enhancements to the loyalty program in partnership with our product team. Build business cases for enhancements and ensure timely and accurate execution of strategies designed to maximize the new value propositions.
- Provide top level findings and recommend strategies from these analyses. Assist in the development of quarterly credit hindsight
- Develop data driven life-cycle strategies and provide in-depth analysis and interpretation of customer data
- Ensure compliance with all legal requirements and monitor developments within credit industry
- Assist in various ad hoc credit analysis
- Manage budget for all aspects of the lifecycle management programs
- 7+ years of CRM experience in loyalty, private label, or co-brand credit card marketing
- Credit card program development experience is preferred
- Experience in creating and planning marketing offers and campaigns
- Ability to think analytically and creatively
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Technical skill proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in a retail environment would be a plus - especially in working with stores
- Bachelor's degree in Business with concentration in Marketing, preferred. Advanced degree, MBA, a plus
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”