Director of Brand & Marketing
Woodland Hills, CA US
Director of Brand & Marketing
In this highly visible role, you will be accountable for developing and implementing marketing strategies and tactics, brand reputation and relevance, segment marketing efforts, and executable strategies to back the business. You will work with senior management and be accountable for providing marketing direction and decision-making to maximize business results. Additionally, you will provide data to inform our product innovation and commercialization agenda and back the sales team to develop market and product strategies that will realize maximum profit for the business.
What you' ll do: (A comprehensive list of tasks is provided in the job description)
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and tactics.
- Manage brand reputation and relevance, segment marketing efforts, and executable strategies to back the business.
- Work with senior management and be responsible for providing marketing management, direction, and results to maximize business results.
- Provide data to inform our product innovation and commercialization agenda and will also back the sales team to develop market and product strategies that will realize a maximum profit for the business.
- Have 3-4 direct reports
You will love it here if you:
- Enjoy working closely with clients, prospects, creative and content partners, and the company management team to build and maintain an effective marketing strategy, focused on growing the brand, sales, and profits.
- Have a keen understanding of all relevant marketing metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive data, and consumer trends.
- Are passionate about setting innovation strategy, identifying the future product pipeline, and developing the roadmap to funding profitable growth.
We need you to have:
- Bachelor' s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field required.
- 10+ years of experience within a marketing management capacity at a food & beverage CPG business.
- Solid business and financial skills including the ability to analyze complex data sets.
- Experience with e-commerce, digital, and social media marketing.
- Experience with IRI/Nielson syndicated data.
What we offer:
- Salary and comprehensive benefits with a 6% 401k match
- A stable, reliable, and environmentally conscious company
- Opportunity to become part of the legacy that makes us the market front-runner in consumer packaging
Who We Are:
A company that strives toward sustainability by reducing our carbon footprint, selecting like-minded suppliers, and providing recyclable products
Meet Your Recruiter
Director, National Recruiter
Peggy is the newest exciting addition to our staff and joined DeBellis, Catherine & Morreale in 2020. Bringing 15 years of recruiting experience, Peggy brings 20+ years of solid experience to the DCM team! In addition to her degree in Marketing from SUNY Alfred State, she has a demonstrated history in successful placements in the areas of Marketing, Legal, Human Resources, Medical, Accounting/Finance and Engineering. Peggy prides herself on working tirelessly to help clients and candidates alike find a great fit for their businesses and careers. Taking her passion for recruitment outside of the workplace, Peggy has used her volunteer time to speak at local colleges to help student-candidates early on in their careers with critical skills for future success such as guidance on creating a solid resume, conducting a successful job search, and the all-important interview preparation.
When not working hard recruiting, Peggy enjoys traveling and exploring new places, gardening, and baking.