Digital and Website Marketing Manager
La Plata, MD
The Digital and Website Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing website, mobile and email marketing strategies intended to drive engagement, traffic, and revenue for brands. With a customer-centric approach, this position will be responsible for the strategic marketing and management of new mobile app development, deployment. The manager will also lead content strategy; write/post copy for websites pages, recommend data-driven template and navigation updates; leverage SEO and paid advertising and assist business content owners with information architect design and content strategy to maximize marketing effectiveness. The role will develop and execute the strategy for all brands' email marketing activities including designing and managing email marketing campaigns, and email personalization, testing, and measurement.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strategic and tactical capabilities and experience working with both creative and technology teams. This person should have the ability to convert website analysis into compelling insights and actionable recommendations.
- Maintain and update web content and image files including writing unique content on CMS system for desktop and mobile.
- Analyze Retail Marketing brand website(s) architecture, content, linking and other factors to identify and execute initiatives to improve organic search visibility.
- Lead the execution of mobile, voice and digital channel marketing initiatives to deliver on the company' s digital roadmap.
- Responsible for development and management of Retail Marketing applications to drive loyalty
- Understand the app' s flows, logic, and various use cases to enhance customer experience.
- Develop strategic and data-driven go-to-market plans and acquisition strategy for members and non-members of Retail Marketing Brands.
- Establish key performance indicators and success metrics for all mobile and app marketing platforms, track results for all efforts and create consistent reporting and recommendations based on this analysis
- Responsible for managing and improving performance of online listings of 250+ locations to drive onsite conversion
- Serve as an SEO subject matter expert, advising teams in marketing and other departments on current and future SEO trends and best practices. Apply knowledge and best keywords to enable great performance.
- Monitor quality, click through rates and conversion rates across accounts. Identify low performing ads and placements and make changes necessary to maximize profit and volume.
- Develop and manage trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise driving traffic to online and offline.
- Uses analytics to make site improvements, support growth initiatives and measure the effectiveness of web and digital activities
- Developing, writing, posting and maintaining content for online presence.
- Collaborate with IT and other vendors for support and resolution of technical issues. Ensure all functions of the system effectively work with all other applications, operating systems and/or legacy databases/new Customer Data Platform.
- Assists with publicity project management, external communications, and provides consultations as needed.
- Monitor and analyze competitors and potential acquisition targets
- Bachelor' s degree, preferably within business, marketing and/or communications
- 5+ years of progressive, related experience, including website management, SEO/SEM, PPC, email creation, deployment, and analytics reporting.
- Experience managing digital marketing solutions, website personalization; familiarity with other digital marketing concepts, best practices and processes.
- Experience in the development of mobile application platforms and opt-in collection, and delivery of SMS/MMS/text programs and campaigns.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills – able to write " engaging” copy for e-communications (i.E., online promotions and content, etc.) that adhere to brand and voice guidelines
- Someone who is passionate about websites and their vital role in the communications and marketing process
- Experience collaborating with multiple agencies (creative, technical, database, etc.); ability to influence people without having reporting relationships
- Strong project management skills: experience coordinating efforts of cross-functional teams, delivering results, and meeting tight deadlines
- This is a technical marketing role that requires experience in marketing technology tools including: Salesforce Marketing Cloud; GoogleAnalytics; Wordpress
Director of Marketing Recruitment
Courtney has worked in the recruitment industry since 2013 and is currently the director of marketing recruitment. She specializes in placing candidates within e-commerce, digital marketing, analytics, CRM, loyalty marketing, and sales/account management positions across various industries nationwide. By working to develop close relationships, she is able to effectively match the right candidates with the right clients, and as a valued resource to both parties throughout the process. Her favorite thing about recruiting is hearing how candidates have found success and career growth within their new companies.
Before recruiting, she worked in digital marketing, specializing in search engine marketing. She holds an MBA from Canisius College and a bachelor’s degree from Niagara University, where she also played Division 1 soccer.
- Hobbies: Baking - creating artwork on cookies, playing soccer and, of course, spending time with my crazy Goldendoodle Winston. Biggest addiction: chocolate chip cookies & cheese