Digital Merchandising Analyst
*Ecommerce site merchandising and optimization required.
Multi-channel retailer seeking a Digital Merchandising Analyst for an E-Commerce Team. You will be responsible for leading marketing activities that optimize both the experience of visitors on a website and the experience of traffic driven to the site by marketing programs. Key in driving site taxonomy strategy and in establishing landing page best practices, with the goal of improving brand perception, acquiring buyers and driving demand.
- Work with insights team and website traffic driving programs to identify optimal landing experiences and execute on this strategy.
- Partner with site testing and usability teams to develop landing page and site hierarchy testing roadmap.
- Product categorization strategy, analysis, and optimization.
- Optimize site navigation through new hierarchy and page creation (as needed), and both setting and executing the strategy for updates to site navigational links.
- Identify the information a customer needs to know about a product to feel comfortable transacting and partner across the organization to ensure the appropriate information is available to customers.
- React to business trends and website performance issues.
- Best practices research.
- Develop proficiency in the use of proprietary and industry standard tools and resources to drive site optimization through ongoing analytics and optimization.
- Partner with internal stakeholders across Merchandising, IS, Creative, Insights and Marketing to optimize the Digital Merchandising program to support business goals and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Able to provide in depth analysis and make recommendations for improvement
- Highly organized and proactive in finding solutions to issues
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, changing business environment
- Able to think strategically and execute tactics flawlessly
- Able to prioritize and adhere to deadlines while juggling the demands of multiple projects
- Able to communicate clearly, persuasively, and diplomatically to a wide range of audiences.
- A positive team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and with business intelligence systems (Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics, Tableau)
- Able to manage vendor relationships
- Able to undertake some travel, as required
- Bachelors Degree
- 4+ yrs experience
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…