Digital Marketing Specialist
Charles County, MD
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for improving and enhancing their company website and other marketing technologies. This person should be technically savvy who can derive insights from Google Analytics, PPC campaigns, and other sources to creatively update website. Improvements could include layout an CTAs, improving content and SEO, increasing traffic, conversions, and improving user experience. This position will generate reports and analyze data to recommend and implement improvements. The client is looking for someone with a strong technical background and a good appreciation for understanding how customers think and what drives them.
- Manage website in WordPress to build out and continuously improve customer-facing website – create landing pages, layouts, and functions to improve conversions and enhance customer experience.
- Stay up to date and implement SEO best practices
- Monitor site analytics to identify trends and make improvements
- Work closely with external agencies to optimize conversions and ensure a cohesive marketing effort across channels
- Identify and install WordPress Plug Ins
- Keep site content up to date – including public site and customer portal
- Manage, monitor, post to social media sites and online directories
- Manage all digital platforms and channels including web, Adwords, retargeting, SEO, display, mobile, content, and dashboards
- Provide reporting and trend analysis from CRM systems and WordPress to track long term progress – make recommendations based on findings.
- Provide performance analysis and make spend shift and optimization recommendations across all digital channels
- Create digital marketing plans that articulate effective and innovative content marketing strategies and tactics
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to create innovative digital marketing campaigns and drive sales
- Leverage consumer insights to test new digital marketing initiatives
- Develop solutions to enhance the online visitor experience, maximize existing and potential revenue opportunity.
- Ensures all digital assets and ad placements are consistent with brand guidelines and meet legal requirements. Maintain digital asset guidelines and ensure consistency of messaging and visual elements.
- Develop copy for digital channel including website, blogs, digital ads, and social media
- Sources and manages digital agency partners.
- Experience developing digital marketing strategies.
- Deep experience running digital campaigns, tracking and optimizing for effectiveness and efficiency
- Previous digital paid media management experience is required and content marketing experience is preferred
- Working knowledge and understanding of paid content marketing platforms, mobile, paid social media ads, etc.
- Ability to develop and manage digital marketing strategy and tactics
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of brand positioning that connects to the business and brand results.
- Ability to assess feasibility and make decisions using data and analytical results
- Ability to identify insights and implications from customer research to drive business decisions
- Ability to assimilate business strategy and objectives and develop online marketing programs
- Proficient in current web tools and technologies
- Innovative and creative thinker; proactively identifies opportunities; motivated by challenge, change and opportunity to help an organization look at things differently
- Relationship builder; partners cross-functionally and works effectively with various levels of the organization; team player with the presence to inspire and coalesce varying points of view
Director of Marketing Recruitment
Courtney has worked in the recruitment industry since 2013 and is currently the director of marketing recruitment. She specializes in placing candidates within e-commerce, digital marketing, analytics, CRM, loyalty marketing, and sales/account management positions across various industries nationwide. By working to develop close relationships, she is able to effectively match the right candidates with the right clients, and as a valued resource to both parties throughout the process. Her favorite thing about recruiting is hearing how candidates have found success and career growth within their new companies.
Before recruiting, she worked in digital marketing, specializing in search engine marketing. She holds an MBA from Canisius College and a bachelor’s degree from Niagara University, where she also played Division 1 soccer.
- Hobbies: Baking - creating artwork on cookies, playing soccer and, of course, spending time with my crazy Goldendoodle Winston. Biggest addiction: chocolate chip cookies & cheese