Digital Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager will be a hands-on owner and manager across paid digital channels. This position will be responsible for the planning, coordination, and execution across all channels for the company. This position fills a critical function within a fast-paced, results-oriented digital marketing team.
- Lead all paid digital channels Paid Search, SEO, Affiliate, Paid Social, & Display in collaboration with Director
- Create and implement media plans that translate the marketing objectives and strategies into successful tactics aimed at driving sales and customer engagement and supporting the overall corporate growth strategy.
- Provide media plans from strategy to execution and follow-up presentations with results & insights.
- Act as the primary liaison and relationship owner with media agency partners. Develop media briefs to provide strong direction, evaluation, and ongoing optimization on agency proposed plans.
- Lead business reporting on overall digital marketing channels with a focus on thorough analytical and strategic takeaways.
- Partner with internal and external agencies and analytics teams to manage and report on key KPIs highlighting successes, trends, and opportunities. Provide insight on best practices and program enhancements to optimize campaign results. Develop appropriate metrics and tracking systems to measure the performance of each program and maintain benchmarks over time
- Budget management and tracking. Thorough understanding of brand and financial goals.
- Develop growing team including training, project management & personnel decisions
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Retail or agency experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be detailed oriented, as well as project and results-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collect data, analyze trends, identify strategic recommendations, and present them in a logical manner
- Ability to positively influence and work effectively with cross-functional teams including Creative, IT, Merchandising, and Analytics
- Fluency in Google Adwords
- Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe/Omniture
- Proven experience managing a team of digital professionals
- Ability to make masterful media plan presentations and program recaps
- Ability to take direction from Digital Director and turn top-level strategies into actionable plans
- Experience in working with Omnichannel (ecommerce& in-store) goals
Meet Your Recruiter
President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”