Idaho Falls, ID
You will work with multiple brands and hundreds of products. The web design team is somewhat smaller, so involvement and successes will be noticed.
For this role you will display the following attributes:
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to:
- Create clean, modern designs incorporating clear visual hierarchy, readability and good use of color, fonts, space, etc.
- Bring a concept to life.
- Overcome design challenges such as limited space.
- Produce consistent high quality across diverse projects.
- At least four (4) years of hands-on design experience in the interactive space (while technical / development skills are desirable, this role calls for a dedicated design professional).
- Experience designing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) as well as the ability to sketch layouts and concepts quickly by hand.
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML or CSS a plus.
- Sharp conceptual skills and the ability to think temporally, tell a story, and execute the web team's vision using whatever tool is required.
- The ability to work with sitemaps, user flows, wireframes and other information design documents.
Just as important as your experience and skills will be the following characteristics and competencies:
- A collaborative approach and willingness to engage in an environment of active idea sharing.
- Sharp organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to produce consistent quality under deadline pressure while paying careful attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
Experience with the following is preferred but not required:
- Video, 3D, compression and Internet media delivery.
- Stay current on web trends, emerging design issues and best practices.
- Be passionate about design and accept nothing but the best.
- Combine clear, conceptual thinking with a bit of flair.
- Keep a constant eye out for areas to innovate and processes that can be improved.
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…