Digital Content Graphic Designer
The Digital Content/Graphic Designer will develop and execute a variety of digital content needs across the company portfolio of 8 unique brands. The digital content will consist of digital graphics, infographics, animated and static media advertising, photography, and video. The content will live on company's websites, Amazon/retailer websites, social media sites, and a variety of other channels where digital marketing exists. This role will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and heavily interface with many other members of Company Digital Business Team, a fast-moving autonomous organization within the company.
Experience and Skill Sets:
- Experience in digital content creation and graphic design
- Graphic Design expertise across a variety of content types and software design programs
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Animation (video and gif) skills a plus
- Photography skills a plus
- Video editing and sound overlay skills a plus
- Experience collaborating with both internal and external partners on content production
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic role where content needs will ebb and flow
- Partner with Brand Managers and Digital Marketing Manager to determine content needs and prioritization for digital brand content across entire portfolio of products
- Create static and animated graphics, infographics, digital advertising media content, photography, packaging imagery, and other digital assets as deemed necessary to fulfill content goals for consumer/professional education and product advertising
- Lead development and continuous management of creative content calendar and pipeline to feed digital ecosystem in collaboration with the DMM and Client
- Refine project brief process (as needed) with steps to define communication objectives, target audience, content type, and production needs to deliver digital content
- Develop assets, such as storyboards, as needed to create efficiency and alignment within the creative development process
- Collaborate with outside agency partners as required to execute digital content with added complexity or resource requirements
- Update packaging images and other digital content across owned and partner websites to ensure up-to-date content
- Involvement in packaging design projects as business needs arise
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”