Digital Account Manager
My client, offers a range of alternative media management and consulting solutions and is an affiliate of an outstanding multi-channel retailer. My client is one of the world' s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-Commerce companies. They are seeking an organized, detail-oriented Digital Account Manager to support their growing marketing division. If you' re a team player and thrive in a fast pace environment – this could be the position for you!
What You' ll Do
You' ll be responsible for developing, managing and tracking the execution of online marketing campaigns that support the objectives of the brands. . The Digital Account Manager will leverage all available channels and resources, such as email marketing, search, on-site marketing, brand marketing, catalog development, web and catalog merchandising, and the IMS marketing team in order to coordinate digital support across assigned companies.
You' ll be responsible for:
- Review daily digital dashboards to identify trends deliver insights to the Digital and Brand teams
- Maintain proactive and regular internal communication pertaining to assigned campaigns
- Work with key stakeholders to structure the resources and activities of the campaign (project) so objectives are accomplished
- Manage and track information flow through campaign planning, execution and closure, including key campaign documentation via the project management system
What It Takes
We need a motivated professional with significant experience handling detailed information and effectively communicating information to diverse teams via oral and written formats. Ideally you will have a Bachelor' s degree in Marketing, IT field or related discipline and 3-4 years' related experience. In addition, we are looking for:
- An extensive knowledge and use of MS Office and Windows applications
- Knowledge of e-Marketing programs, including familiarity with web analytics programs
- The ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- A positive, customer-service oriented demeanor
- Exceptional organizational skills
The opportunity to work with an outstanding team and the potential for career growth in a stable, family-owned, people-oriented company in business since 1926. My client is not just about growing profits – they are about giving their employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work. We also offer our employees many great rewards in addition to monetary compensation:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- A robust Wellness Program including Onsite Healthcare
- Superb Retirement Plans (401K & a company-funded Pension Plan)
- Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits
- Seven 4-day work weeks in the summer months to give our employees additional time off
- Educational Assistance
- Company Profit-Sharing
- Company Product Discounts
- And, so MANY more!
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”