North Tonawanda, NY 14120
- Define and implement design modifications for existing products in accordance with customer specifications
- Develop new rotating equipment designs and components in accordance with recognized pump industry governing bodies
- Produce drawings and documentation required to develop new designs and implement design modifications.
- Supervise Designer/Drafter and others as required/assigned.
- Advise manufacturing as required to support tooling/fixture design and implementation.
- Consult with sales and customers to resolve problems as necessary.
- Consult with purchasing suppliers to identify requirements and resolve inquiries regarding purchased materials used in manufacturing process.
- Advise manufacturing department as requested, evaluating manufacturing processes required for new designs and modifications of existing products in machine shop, assembly, and weld areas.
- Advise selection/use of mandatory procedures, processes, etc. to meet customer, industry and military specifications.
- Advise production/manufacturing/quality departments as necessary in disposition of discrepant components.
- Utilize 2D Anvil and 3D Solidworks design tools as required.
- 7-10 years of experience which includes product design, drafting and manufacturing experience
- Two or Four year degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience which includes product design, drafting and manufacturing experience
Director of Corporate Recruiting
Andrew has worked in the recruitment industry since 2014, primarily within the accounting and financial services field. With previous experience working for one of the largest privately held staffing agencies in the United States, Andrew gained experience in B2B sales, talent management and the sourcing and recruiting of local professionals.
In terms of Andrew’s educational background, he graduated from Saint Bonaventure University with a bachelor’s degree in business marketing. He joined the DeBellis, Catherine & Morreale team in the beginning of 2018 as the director of corporate recruiting, where his primary focus is within the Buffalo market. He strives to build strong, long-lasting relationships with both candidates and clients by matching talented professionals with local industry leaders. His recruiting experience ranges among multiple professional disciplines, specifically within the retail, financial services and manufacturing sectors.
- Andrew enjoys spending time with his friends and family, golfing and travelling in his spare time.