Fort Myers, FL
This position is responsible for planning and managing projects across all analytics areas descriptive, predictive, prescriptive, and cognitive as needed by the various business functions. It requires the application of consistent and rigorous statistical analysis, and the effective articulation of results to management and business analysts to support scientific decision-making.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using Big Data techniques.
- Conduct data mining using state-of-the-art methods to drive optimization and improvement of marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Work with peers to enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Create automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of performance.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Build closed-loop algorithms to power scaled personalization within the digital experience.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
- Work cross-functionally to gather insights that will improve marketing efforts.
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision-makers.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology trends and how to best leverage machine learning, neural networks, and other avenues to harness the power of the organization's vast data.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred; Master's Degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models
- Proficiency in R, Python, or both
- Familiarity with SQL
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Decision Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience in the retail industry is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis preferred
5+ years experience in analytics or data science - with an emphasis in customer analytics and marketing analytics; forecasting; structural equations, marketing ROI and attribution, building predictive models and multivariate techniques, working in environments with disparate data sources
Meet Your Recruiter
President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”