- Perform analysis on-demand and/or ad-hoc basis to highlight findings and areas of concern or opportunity.
- Comprehend, extract, and massage information from multi-terabyte data sources including sales, clickstream, product, and customer databases to deliver business insights and recommendations.
- Perform deep-dive analysis, to solve some of the more critical and complex business problems including website funnel progression, and customer segmentation and targeting.
- Apply statistical techniques to build market segments, evaluate scenarios, predict future outcomes, and optimize performance.
- Develop data visualizations, including reports, dashboards, and analyses in Tableau to distribute data insights in an easily digestible manner
- 2+ years experience in an analytics, business intelligence, data science performing quantitative analysis
- Excellent analytical ability, with proficient knowledge of SQL and Excel; hands on experience with SAS and Tableau a plus.
- Experience combining data from multiple sources and analyzing large sets of data
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy and quality; commitment to deadlines and ability to balance competing priorities.
- Ability to effectively communicate analysis to wide variety of audiences.
- Insurance industry and/or Ecommerce experience preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's degree
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…