Customer Service Professional
Long Island , NY 11101
Our reputable client is in need of a Customer Service Professional in the Long Island area, for this work-from-home opportunity to:
- Receive and process orders from customers
- Handle order logistics (transportation & scheduling) as needed for both domestic and export customer shipments
- Process and transmit Invoices to Customers
- Maintain price book by customer
- Purchase Orders & Order Data Entry to assemble & track inventory
- Provides sales reports as directed by Sales Manager
- Provides AP / AR, and inventory support as directed by Controller
5+ years of experience in a customer service and /or sales desk capacity required. College Degree is preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook. Knowledge of accounting principles helpful. Previous experience with SAP, AccPac, CRM or similar helpful.
Executive recruiting since 1992. One of the most common questions I get asked is, “What areas of recruiting do you specialize in?” My answer is always, “Helping WNY businesses find amazing WNY talent.” It has been in manufacturing, engineering, human resources, sales or any other professional area.
The 12 years prior to joining DeBellis & Catherine Associates, he held human resources generalist positions at United Airlines, Merck Pharmaceuticals and M&T bank, specializing in recruiting and training. Vince holds a dual BS from State University College at Buffalo in business administration and education. He was named partner in January 2006 forming the new name of DeBellis, Catherine & Morreale.
- Hobbies/fun facts: Classic car enthusiast, golf