- Provide strategic digital direction in the planning and development of content that supports merchandising, retail, charitable and marketing partnerships, credit card program, and other brand content initiatives
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and draft creative strategy briefs to inform content initiatives
- Optimize content experiences across all devices by working closely with the UX and site analytics team and providing requirements to inform template development
- Plan and develop digital exposure plans to drive business goals
- Manage SEO optimization efforts for all content
- Provide data driven recommendations to inform the development of new content and optimize existing content
- Other related duties as assigned
- Ability to provide in depth site analysis and make recommendations for improvement
- Ability to conceptualize and communicate content marketing opportunities within the web environment and a progressive multi-channel corporate perspective
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Highly organized and pro-active in finding (sometimes creative) solutions to issues
- Ability to communicate clearly, persuasively, and diplomatically to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to conceptualize the opportunities/uses of new technology with the context of business and customer needs
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, changing business environment
- A positive team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and able to get quickly up to speed with business intelligence systems
Education Level: BA/BS or equivalent
Experience Level: 2 to 3 years
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…