Content Marketing Manager
San Mateo, CA
My client is looking for a passionate Content Marketing Manager who can help us tell company story, define our content strategy, and build our repository of compelling content that captures the imagination of the leading product and engineering decision-makers around the world. If you love to tell stories and are passionate about technology, communication, and innovation, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Research and write industry top thought leadership content in the form of blog articles, white papers, presentations, and infographics on company products and features
- Examples include:
- Insight reports on industry and product trends
- Customer case studies
- Product and business-related guidelines for customers
- Examples include:
- Plan and execute the content calendar, post content on social media, and come up with creative ideas for content distribution; amplify and provide content strategy recommendations
- Create company style guide to align all the voices in the organization
- Prepare marketing collateral in collaboration with sales, design, and product teams
- Write copy for website and web landing pages to attract audiences to turn into leads with buying intent
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with internal subject matter experts to learn about the product, best practices, and sourcing ideas
- Develop a product and customer-focused content marketing program to build engaging content from e-books and whitepapers to landing pages and more
- 5 - 10 years of relevant work experience in content marketing, journalism, editing or other relevant fields (will consider 3-5 years experience)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- A fast learner with high level of energy, positivity, and a sense of humor
- Strong alignment with company values
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience in developing content marketing programs to grow awareness
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Knowledge in coding and development is a plus, but not a requirement
- Pick your new laptop!
- 4 weeks paid time off!
- 99.99% paid Benefits
- 12 US paid Holidays
- Fun working environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to work for the hottest startups on the planet!
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”