Content Marketing Manager
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset and an eye for good design to craft thumb-stopping creative including still and short-from video, curate, publish and measure the results of content marketing activities in order to meet business objectives.
- You will be responsible for editorial governance, ensuring that our content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- You will develop and manage editorial organization (think calendars and workflows).
- You understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, are up-to-date on social trends/tools and which content and approaches work on each and why.
- You should be an expert photographer on your iPhone & have branded social photography experience.
- Measurement and optimization of content will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
- You have a BA/BS or equivalent of working experience in writing, art, design, project management or related field.
- 3+ years experience is preferred.
- Experience or interest in b-corp/benefit corporations, start-ups or ecommerce experience is a major plus.
- You have previous experience and examples of your work in creating exceptional content for the web and social channels.
- You have an editorial + copywriter mindset that seeks to understand what our audience consumes and how to create it.
- You have the ability to analyze and present content and social performance.
- You are familiar with Facebook, Instagram, email marketing, and top social channels.
- You are familiar with Adobe products or similar software for editing still and video.
- You are organized, have excellent communication and PM skills, and are a natural self-starter.
- You have project management skills and understand how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of the results by looking to engagement as a metric.
- You have awareness and an aptitude for what is happening in the world. Empathy, understanding and the drive to help.
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”