Content Marketing Manager
Our ideal candidate will have experience in content marketing, demand generation, and account-based marketing as well as familiarity with the commercial real estate industry. You will be responsible for building integrated campaigns fueled by insightful content to promote company thought-leadership and build audience engagement. In addition to client-facing marketing, this role will include some digital recruiting campaigns and internal employee communications.
We're looking for a team player who can collaborate effectively with our sales teams and internal departments. This role will report to the VP of Marketing and Communications.
- Develop innovative marketing strategies to help build audience awareness, penetrate target markets and buyer segments
- Conduct research to identify opportunities, develop marketing plans and campaigns
- Build audience personas and map buyer's journeys
- Produce written content for use in staged marketing campaigns, such as welcome, reengagement, top-of-mind, drip, nurture, and segment and solution-focused campaigns
- Execute account-based marketing programs for new client acquisition, cross-sell, and expansion
- Create engaging content to advance the buyer's journey across all channels including online, blogs, webinars, social media, email, video, and in-person
- Support sales with high-quality sales tools and collateral
- Quantify campaign and content engagement and results
- Collaborate with HR to develop social and interactive marketing campaigns to recruit top talent. Develop content to attract interns, college, and professional hires.
- Work with HR to source and create intranet content to keep our employees informed and engaged.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of marketing experience, B2B preferred
- Financial services or professional services marketing experience desired
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- Digital marketing
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across departments
- Experience running Account-Based Marketing programs.
- Experience managing marketing agencies and consultants.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and data (writing samples will be requested)
- Numbers-driven approach to marketing, focused on metrics and outcomes
- Marketing automation system management (such as Pardot, Marketo, or Hubspot)
- CRM experience (such as Salesforce)
- Familiarity with core graphic design principles. Basic fluency with graphical Adobe design software (Photoshop, Illustrator)
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”