Construction/ Project Manager
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Our client, a major full service construction development company is in need of a Project Manager.
- Manage day to day activities including supervision of subcontractors, municipalities and all personnel on the site;
- Pre – Construction and collaboration with senior management and architecture department;
- Handle all planning and design for several hotel projects ground-up and adaptive constructability and cost effectiveness.
- 10-15 years experience in commercial hotel or similar construction project management, and a background with a private developer or developer/ contactor a plus.
- Report to President of the company.
Recruitment professional since 1970 with disciplines in accounting / finance, construction management and banking, manufacturing, and human resources. He started in the business with AFCO Personnel Services in 1970 and after two years was appointed manager and then managing partner. Joe merged AFCO Personnel Services in 1983 at which time he and Mike DeBellis founded DeBellis & Catherine Associates. Joe attended SUNY at Buffalo studying liberal arts and sociology. He was active with the Niagara Falls & Buffalo Chamber of Commerce, executive committee for the Porter Cup amateur golf tournament and was on the St. Mary's Hospital Foundation Board of Directors. He is currently an active member with the Williamsville Rotary Club.