Hoffman Estates, IL
- Recommend and oversee the development, delivery and quality of all marketing materials and content, including sales and services presentations, eBooks and other thought leadership, feature sheets, case studies, infographics, and video.
- Manage a team of copywriters with specific industry priorities and ensure adherence to writing and brand standards.
- Own a specific set of vertical industries, create content and related deliverables.
- Ensure accurate messaging and positioning around a portfolio of products and services across a range of industries and deployment options.
- Develop clear value propositions and superior competitive positioning.
- Create and manage communication programs that raise awareness, facilitate business development and support business goals.
- Support corporate communication efforts as needed, including company-wide town hall meetings and newsletters.
- 5-10 years of B2B marketing and communications experience required
- Experience in the software industry preferred
- Prior experience managing a team and developing personnel
- Must possess excellent organizational, project and time management skills
- Bachelor' s degree in communications or marketing field
- Excellent writing abilities with extensive experience in all forms of corporate and business communications, and content development
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”