Communications Content Specialist
Under the direction of the Head of Communications, this is a supporting role that is both strategic and tactical. Requires the demonstrated ability to meet with company business leaders and follow industry trends to create compelling content that supports the successful execution of an integrated marketing communications plan.
- Partner with the Head of Communications and Marketing department to develop and maintain an effective process focused on providing timely and targeted content to ensure consistent communications through our various channels
- Develop various pieces of content, including internal and external newsletters, case studies, guest columns and bylined articles, company intranet posts and social media/digital content
- Manage and execute content strategy for thought leadership initiatives
- Develop and maintain company key messages to incorporate into thought leadership and other communications materials for both internal and external audiences
- Understand unique voice and personality of the organization' s leaders that will resonate and motivate the intended audiences
- 5+ years of work experience in communications, marketing or public relations
- Bachelor' s degree in communications, marketing or acceptable related field
- Previous experience in the insurance industry desired; experience managing social media platforms like Sprout Social also beneficial
- Writing samples requested and writing/editing test may also be administered
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Marketing Recruitment
Courtney has worked in the recruitment industry since 2013 and is currently the director of marketing recruitment. She specializes in placing candidates within e-commerce, digital marketing, analytics, CRM, loyalty marketing, and sales/account management positions across various industries nationwide. By working to develop close relationships, she is able to effectively match the right candidates with the right clients, and as a valued resource to both parties throughout the process. Her favorite thing about recruiting is hearing how candidates have found success and career growth within their new companies.
Before recruiting, she worked in digital marketing, specializing in search engine marketing. She holds an MBA from Canisius College and a bachelor’s degree from Niagara University, where she also played Division 1 soccer.
- Hobbies: Baking - creating artwork on cookies, playing soccer and, of course, spending time with my crazy Goldendoodle Winston. Biggest addiction: chocolate chip cookies & cheese