New York, NY
The CRM Manager will develop, manage, execute and optimize campaigns that will grow relationship with customers – from acquisition to repurchase including enhancing the Loyalty Programs and email file growth for various company brands. Developing opportunities to increase reach, optimize the customer onboarding experience, and automate ongoing marketing efforts to convert prospects into customers and customers into high-value customers. Focus on customer database analytics, analyzing and reporting on delivery and providing post-campaign analysis.
- Develop multi-channel marketing strategies (email, mobile, web, POS) for customer lifecycle, onboarding, growth & retention programs across various brands.
- Analyze customer data to create customer profiles, segmentation, and trending analyses, LTV modeling and response analysis.
- Generate standard daily, weekly and monthly reporting to support business needs.
- Act as primary point of contact for ad hoc analysis and database related requests internally for cross functional stakeholders.
- Perform pre & post campaign analysis to help drive strategy and execution of future programs and product launches.
- Mine CRM data for insights and key trends that address business questions and inform strategic decisions.
- Drive personalized communication that increases consumers' engagement with the brand and lifetime value.
- Develop the customer segmentation strategy based on analysis of transactional and behavioral data to drive lifecycle campaigns and marketing campaigns.
- Recommend new strategies, innovative ideas and technologies to grow the channel.
- Work with CRM vendor to review data accuracy, develop reporting & analytics projects & enhance Loyalty programs across brands.
- Communicate performance, results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- 5+ years of CRM / email marketing.
- Deep understanding of customer database analytics & associated metrics and know how.
- Hands on experience and know how in the strategic and tactical aspects of email marketing.
- Loyalty Program Management experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly relay objectives, recommendations and results.
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…