Business Development and National Sales Manager
Cayuga County, NY US
Manager of Business Development and National Sales – Cayuga County, NY (Hybrid)
Make an immediate impact in a $115M business through your strong sales leadership and business development experience.
Join a leader in the engine component remanufacturing industry who is also paving the way in the remanufacturing of electrification of vehicles. This well-established and stable company is looking for a Manager of Business Development and National Sales to lead a team of 8 to achieve revenue and gross margin goals.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Lead a team of 8 strong business development representatives through setting annual revenue, gross margin, and activity goals along with regular sales meetings, time tables, etc.
- Conduct thorough sales trainings for business development representatives on the markets, needs of customers, product/services/features offered, applications of products and services, policies, pricing, procedures, etc.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs and results and improving upon those strategies.
- You will participate in the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and programs. Additionally, you' ll develop customer proposals and quotes while managing the presentation and follow up activities.
- Directly manage major or key developing accounts
- You' ll assist or handle disputes resolutions and warranty situations to the satisfaction of both the company and customer.
- Stay on top of business and industry trends and attend various trade shows, vendor meetings, and networking events.
- Regularly travel the territory for sales visits and customer meetings, and accompanying business development representatives when needed.
- 10+ years in a sales capacity with at least 2-5 years managing sales teams.
- Ability to travel approximately 30-40%
- Ability to be in Cayuga County office 3 days/week
- Extensive knowledge of selling techniques, establishing target markets, and knowing how to seek and develop new customers and match existing customer with new products.
- Experience, interest, or knowledge for the automotive or remanufacturing industry is preferred, but not required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director, National Recruiter
Peggy is the newest exciting addition to our staff and joined DeBellis, Catherine & Morreale in 2020. Bringing 15 years of recruiting experience, Peggy brings 20+ years of solid experience to the DCM team! In addition to her degree in Marketing from SUNY Alfred State, she has a demonstrated history in successful placements in the areas of Marketing, Legal, Human Resources, Medical, Accounting/Finance and Engineering. Peggy prides herself on working tirelessly to help clients and candidates alike find a great fit for their businesses and careers. Taking her passion for recruitment outside of the workplace, Peggy has used her volunteer time to speak at local colleges to help student-candidates early on in their careers with critical skills for future success such as guidance on creating a solid resume, conducting a successful job search, and the all-important interview preparation.
When not working hard recruiting, Peggy enjoys traveling and exploring new places, gardening, and baking.