Brand Marketing Manager
Monroe, WI 53566
Marketing Manager Monroe, WI:
Our client is looking for a Brand Marketing Manager. Our client is one of North America's largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and ecommerce companies.
What You'll Do
Maximize your potential in a fast-paced environment at the company. You'll be responsible for supporting the Brand Directors and the Brand Leaders for our various Marketing activities that maximize current profit and sales while driving future growth strategies. You'll also be:
- Accountable for driving customers' brand perceptions through multiple medias including print, internet, social, content, PR and advertising
- Participating in high-level business discussions and decisions
- Responsible for development and management of cross channel marketing campaigns
- Recommending and collaborating with business leaders to develop strategies to capitalize on market opportunities and/or competitive advantages.
- Assisting in the development and maintaining of budgets, schedules marketing plans, tactics and resources necessary to achieve project goals
What It Takes
We're looking for someone with strong verbal and numerical reasoning skills with Marketing Management experience. Ideally you will have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related discipline. In addition, we are looking for:
- 4+ years of Strong Marketing, Financial and General Business knowledge
- A strong aptitude to research and analyze business opportunities
- The ability to work with a cross functional group of employees when implementing projects
- An ability to think ahead and plan over a 1 to 5 year planning horizon
- An understanding of factors influencing strategy such as customers, competition and the organizations strengths and weakness
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities/tasks and complex, multi-department projects to optimal completion.
- A demonstrated ability to lead people and achieve positive results through others
- The ability to function as a senior member of the management team, and understanding that the organization is built on a series of integrated business processes
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”