Attorney / Corporate / Law Firm
Buffalo, NY 14222
Our client, an excellent law firm in Buffalo is in need of a Senior Attorney for the corporate practice group.
Draft, review and negotiate various transactional agreements, licenses, financing documents and other corporate documents.
Structure, negotiate and close mergers, acquisitions, asset purchases, private equity purchases, loan transactions, and joint ventures. Advise clients on legal issues related to formation, operation and expansion of businesses as well as private capital raising activities. Work directly with clients to initiate, grow and maintain relationships. Provide support to attorneys throughout the firm. Active member of local community.
- Minimum 5+ years’ corporate/transactional experience required
- Admission to NYS bar (or ability to waive in) required
- Exceptionally strong writing and verbal communication skills are required
- Demonstrated high level organizational skills for prioritizing workload
- Must be able to manage competing priorities and maintain high standards of performance
- Exhibits conscientiousness, dedication, self-discipline, and a sense of responsibility
- Must have a professional, cooperative, positive and flexible attitude
- Ability to work with diverse personalities within various levels of the organization
- Military experience a plusThe ideal candidate will have significant transactional and general corporate experience. Lateral opportunities at the partner level can also be discussed.
Executive recruiting since 1992. One of the most common questions I get asked is, “What areas of recruiting do you specialize in?” My answer is always, “Helping WNY businesses find amazing WNY talent.” It has been in manufacturing, engineering, human resources, sales or any other professional area.
The 12 years prior to joining DeBellis & Catherine Associates, he held human resources generalist positions at United Airlines, Merck Pharmaceuticals and M&T bank, specializing in recruiting and training. Vince holds a dual BS from State University College at Buffalo in business administration and education. He was named partner in January 2006 forming the new name of DeBellis, Catherine & Morreale.
- Hobbies/fun facts: Classic car enthusiast, golf