Associate Manager or Senior Analyst, Market Access Analytics
Mettawa, IL US
This Market Access Insights team utilizes data analytics and market research to assess the performance of company and competitive brands to inform strategy. This team closely collaborates with internal stakeholders from Brand Market Research/Analytics, Market Access Marketing/Sales, and Brand Marketing to conduct research and analytics that id commercial opps and threats, support the development of payor and other market access stakeholder strategies and tactics, enable continuous learning from ad-hoc analyses, and ensure stakeholder alignment across brand centric research and analytics. Individuals on this team will excel at combining insights across these sources to clearly communicate trends and opportunities while providing input to market access strategy for existing and pipeline products. This individual will play an important role in the continued success and growth of the company portfolio within U.S. Market Access.
- Testing, refining, and researching analytical methods to optimize forecasting models and methodologies.
- Developing an understanding of business strategies in each customer segment; build strong working relationships with business partners in each segment; understanding how product strategy drives analytics required for each franchise
- Modeling customer response to potential contracting negotiations, new product launches, and changes in healthcare regulatory environment.
- Interfacing with key customers to share results of contract analyses, and influence decision-making
- Providing analyses via periodically generated reports on key metrics and trends to Sales and Marketing Leadership teams, and other internal customers.
- Gathering data from multiple sources (e.G., customer rebates, chargebacks, IQVIA, SHA etc.) and update existing analysis tools and core data.
- Bachelor' s degree
- Minimum of 4+ years quantitative analysis
- Working knowledge of multivariate statistics (incl. Deriving causality from observational datasets), applied machine learning techniques, business intelligence tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Dataiku, etc.), and Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to creatively problem solve and then demystify complex information for stakeholders
- Ability to influence without authority at times and communicate effectively
- Ability to build strong partnerships while advancing practices
- Intrinsically driven with a bias for action; proactive self-management and prioritization skills
- Comfort navigating ambiguity at times and resourceful at achieving objectives
Meet Your Recruiter
President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”