Associate Director/Director Data Intelligence
New York, NY
- Heavy Media Analytics
- Align strategy with client goals and objectives, coordinate with cross functional leadership to allocate and implement innovative data infrastructure and measurement solutions
- Develop the analytics framework for various aspects of omnichannel marketing, incorporating a variety of measurement strategies
- Define the scope and approach of client projects and direct ongoing client relationships to provide continuous and measureable business growth
- Inspire, train and guide members of a team as necessary
- 7+ years experience in Media Analytics. Must be a SQL, Adobe Analytics and Tableau expert
- Must be a proven leader with strong interpersonal skills with a team player attitude
- Familiar with the digital landscape and have expertise aligning marketing strategies and data analysis with business needs.
- Agency experience a huge plus
- Bachelors degree required
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…