Associate Director, Advanced Analytics
This role will lead the transformation of the Commercial Investment Optimization capability in the environment of omni-channel
customer engagement, an increasingly diverse product and brand portfolio, and evolving distribution channels and
stakeholders. Responsible for providing analytic support and data-driven guidance for optimization of marketing, sales,
and other commercial investments across multiple therapeutic areas and brands. Will lead generation of investment
optimization opportunities through promotion response modeling, segmentation, and other data analytics and data
mining techniques. Collaborates with Brand Analytics and business teams to help formulate commercial investment
strategy, identify tactical opportunities, enhance promotional programs and develop metrics for measuring and improving
program execution. Will collaborate with Customer Analytics and Data Strategy teams to design, build, and implement the
Integrated Dynamic Optimization capability.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the Advanced Analytics team and external partners to deliver marketing mix and other models, simulations and
optimization scenarios, to provide guidance for budget and execution optimization across the U.S. Product portfolio
- Collaborate with Brand Analytics and business teams to formulate strategic and tactical investment recommendations,
identify tactical and campaign opportunities, measure and improve campaign and program execution
- Deliver Sales Force effectiveness and efficiency analyses in support of Sales Force Size and Structure initiatives and
Call Planning process
- Design, develop, and execute data and analytic processes to measure effectiveness, efficiency, and ROI across
promotional channels and tactics, including Sales Force Detailing, Peer-to-Peer programs, HCP professional events,
Direct-to-Consumer initiatives across media, digital, and Point-of-Care channels as well as various Patient Services.
- Collaborate with Customer Analytics to develop and implement the Integrated Dynamic Optimization capability to
enable real-time optimization of customer experiences and commercial investments in omni-channel environment, at the
customer, account, territory, and total Area levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or analytic discipline required; advanced degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience in advanced analytics and modeling in the areas of business analysis, forecasting, promotion
effectiveness and optimization
- Experience in multiple verticals such as Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Package Goods, Retail is recommended
- Proven ability to identify, address, and influence customer needs
- Experience in business processes and leveraging information for business decision-making
- Skilled in identifying needs and developing creative solutions to business problems
- Communication skills for effective advocacy and influencing
- Strong consulting and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of analytic, data mining, and statistical techniques and software is required.
- Experience with VBA, Excel Solver, system integration, experience in modeling environment using large quantities of
- Familiarity with various prescription and patient data sources such as Symphony Health (Wolters Kluwer) and IQVIA
- Experience in creating or managing real-time, automated and self-learning analytic tools using emerging software
applications is a benefit
- Demonstrated ability to consider multiple sources of data and integrate them to deliver actionable recommendations to
internal customers is required
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”