Associate Director, Marketing Analytics
To provide analytic leadership and integrate marketing and sales information to:
- Strengthen the brand team understanding of marketplace performance and opportunities through tracking, modeling, and analysis of physician, patient, managed care, competitive and economic factors
- Inform the annual financial forecasting and brand planning processes through the application of predictive models that evaluate sales contribution due to promotion
- Develop fact-based promotional investment strategies that increase the return on promotional investments
- Meaningfully communicate insights and information to a broad group of stakeholders through exceptional oral and written communication
- Conduct national, sub-national and patient level analysis and report key insights to stakeholders that include Sr. Leadership, Marketing and Sales Leadership and sales representatives.
- Guide development of marketing investment strategy to increase the effectiveness and/or efficiency of promotional activities - and influence deployment of strategy through local optimization recommendations. Complete timely evaluation of program impact and response.
- Develop strategic and tactical recommendations through analytics to measure, strengthen and optimize the commercial execution of Patient Support Programs and understand the impact of the programs.
- Identify and address key business issues relative to product performance ensuring that multiple stakeholder perspective is considered, and integrate all available information specific to the issue
- Leverage innovative, sophisticated analytic models that address critical issues but also meet key business criteria (e.G. Cost, risk, business impact) and key technical criteria (e.G. Reliability, validity, and predictability)
- Increase and enhance the use of advanced modeling and analytic methods and produce results that fully leverage available data and analytics.
- Effectively communicate results of complex analytical models and influence action to improve brand performance
Bachelor's Degree required, with a concentration in marketing/sales/quantitative analysis. Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Engineering preferred; Master's Degree preferred.
This position requires 5-10 years experience in quantitative analysis of sales and marketing information and the use of this information in the development of business plans and strategies. It also requires strong leadership skills and a proven ability to work closely and effectively with all corporate functions and senior management.
Must exhibit proficiency commensurate with Sr. Manager level in the following competencies: anticipate future needs, build collaborative partnerships, Design and implement innovative solutions, demystify complex information, communicate insights and solutions and coach for greater team effectiveness.
This position requires an intimate knowledge of the marketing, sales, and logistics planning processes, advanced quantitative expertise, systems understanding, and the ability to develop and use specialized analytic techniques within a business setting.
Command of the following software programs (Powerpoint, Excel, Access). Experience with SAS/SPSS/R/Python preferred. Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
- Experience working with and managing multiple external agencies including advertising, media, digital, database agencies and internal partners.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Understanding of the basic principles of brand management, including brand positioning, personality & overall campaign development.
- Strong focus on teamwork, relationship-building and influencing others; acting courageously and constructively, with agility and a high degree of accountability.
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”