Associate Director, Customer Analytics
The role of Associate Director, Customer Analytics within the company is to design, build and deliver closed loop measurement (CLM) in order to demonstrate the impact of CRM, digital and social customer experiences across physician related audiences (which may include physicians, health care institutions and health care organizations).
This role is part of a critical business transformation that will position the company as a leader in the area of customer experiences. This individual has skills in delivering insightful CRM/digital/social reporting and analytics in order to build actionable insights and recommendations to position the company as best in class in customer experiences.
- Design and build measurement plans to demonstrate impact of CRM/digital/social experiences with physician stakeholders. Builds test and learn plans for CRM/digital/social at the customer/segment, channel and campaign level, including establishing learning agenda for pilots and tests.
- Develops integrated KPIs for the physician audience. Aligns the goals and objectives of customer experience tactics to key business goals and establish the key performance indicators to demonstrate awareness, engagement and incremental sales (lift) impact across channels. Maintains physician CRM/digital/social integrated KPI reporting process.
- Responsible for advanced analytics including attribution modeling to demonstrate cross channel 'ecosystem' impact of digital on the physician audience. Drives insights at the customer level to drive optimization of the ecosystem across levels such as segment, channel and content.
- Partners with commercial capabilities, vendors and IT to acquire new data sources needed to measure the success of customer experience tactics. Writes the business requirements to secure information needs in order to turn the measurement plans into reporting and analytics. Works with vendors and IT to design taxonomy and tagging required for digital tactics.
- Teaches and shows the franchise analytics and marketing teams how to think and create near measurement and optimization on their business. Embodies the spirit of closed loop marketing: aligning the right message to the right target audiences at the right time -- derive insights from the data and deliver recommendations on how to achieve maximum effectiveness of channel marketing investments.
- Partners with commercial capabilities, analytics and IT to integrate new measures into the broader platforms for consolidated dashboards / visualization tools (1view). Assists with the onboarding and the education required to integrate new digital/CRM tactics into the ROI/MMX model process.
Required Background & Skills:
- 10 years demonstrated experience in analytics or execution of multi-channel marketing (CRM, Web, Digital, Social)
- 10 years of experience identifying and outlining key campaign metrics and building campaign proformas/measurement plans/marketing analytics.
- 10 years of managing / working with multiple and diverse data sets for analytics
- 10 years in advanced analytics / modeling techniques for marketing optimization
- 1-2 Years managing direct reports (must have experience managing FTE preferred)
- Experience navigating the matrix environment in a large company, including effective communication and influence skills
- Ability to deliver actionable insights and recommendations by combining data/analytics with research and business trends
- Prior Veeva CLM analytics experience
- Pharmaceutical industry or B2B analytics experience preferred
- MBA preferred. Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Economics required
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”