Assistant Director of Marketing
Hot Springs, AR
- All marketing areas are responsible for gaming and racing initiatives
- Assists in maintaining relationships with sponsors and vendors
- Assists with P&Ls and budget/expense management and contracts.
- Assists with proofing, writing copy.
- Assist with projects, relations with Player Services (currently reports to Gaming).
- Mktg works closely with Game Room Mgrs, F&B, P&A, Compliance/Audit.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 -10 years of relevant gaming experience.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in multiple areas of marketing.
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…